While I am selective about contributors, I value quality of the content above all else. For anyone who is interested in contributing through a guest post for Colossalumbrella, it doesn’t matter if you are writing for the first time or a full time blogger, quality and fresh content is always welcomed. It will be a huge plus if the content is SEO friendly. Once your content is approved and published, it will belong to Colossalumbrella.
My name is Pooja Malkani Sharma and I am founder of Colossalumbrella and Health&Stress. Colossalumbrella was founded in 2016. It is a growing blog and most readers are based in US, UK and India. Colossalumbrella gets about 25000 page views in a month. If you have any questions, please contact me through contact form
Colossalumbrella is an informational website covering parenting, family health and family travel so if you are planning to share content, please stick to the niche.
Guidelines for guest post
- Content should be plagiarism free. The post has to be unique and related to the site’s content. I reserve the right to refuse content posts that I do not feel fit within my site
- I like guest poster to provide a intro post to your guest post linking back to the full post on my site, preferably with one of the images from the post so that it is easily recognizable. Because you can not post duplicate content on multiple site without being penalized by google and other search engines, this post can not be shared on any other site after published.
- You can post one links in the post and one in the link bio at the end, all to be opened in new tabs.
- You can not add affiliate links, links to business or brand websites – if you are a business or brand please contact me for information on sponsored posts.
- Each post must include at least two photos, 600px wide, pin-worthy, one landscape and one portrait.
- I reserve the right to edit the content as I see fit and add internal links. You will not be notified with small changes.
- You are committing to answering any comments posted on your post for the 4 weeks after publishing date.
I do not allow commercial links promoting apps, products or services. The links added are all “no-follow” unless mentioned. If you are a blogger and are looking to add content then please connect with me directly. I would love to work together.