Are you looking for a fun ideas to do with your kids? Something that’ll get their creative juices flowing and bring life to their bedroom walls? Look no further than Minion Eyes Printables! With just a few supplies and some creative thought, you and your children can create a fun and vibrant Minion goggles free printables that will bring a smile to their faces. Making these Minion Eyes Printables is easy, fun and the perfect way to get your family involved in a creative project. With the help of a few simple materials, you can easily and quickly create a Minion Eyes Printable that your kids will love.
Before starting this project, make sure you have all the supplies you’ll need. Here is an outline of the supplies you will need to make your own Minion eyes printables.
- A4 Paper – Colored or white
- Glue sticks
- Black Marker
How to draw minion eye printables
The following step-by-step instructions will show you how to draw little Minions Printables –
- First, get your pencil, paper, and ruler and begin by drawing two circles side by side. These will form the eyes.
- Draw a curved line in each circle that curves around the edges. These will be the outer lines of the eyes.
- Draw two smaller circles inside the first two. This will create the pupils.
- Draw a small curved line in each pupil to create the Minion’s eyes.
You now have a Minion eye printable! You can use this printable to make cards, posters, or any other minion crafts project especially when the theme is minion party theme. And the best part is that you can use the same technique to draw other Despicable Me characters too! So have fun and get creative with your Minion eye printables!
I would appreciate you support to help me run this blog. I run a small affiliate shop, which means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Personalizing Your Minion Eyes Printables
There are a few ways you can personalize party decorations. Here are a few tips to help you personalize your own wall decorations.
- Change the Color of Your Designs – Change the color of your designs to match your room. You can checkout minion printables available for free download.
- Use Your Child’s Name – You can add your kids name to Printables especially if you create purple minions.
- Write a Quote or Saying – You can write a quote or a saying on your wall decorations. Make the quote something positive or something that motivates your kids.
Kids love cute Minions, and what better way to liven up their room than with some Minion Eyes Printables! With a few simple supplies and a little bit of creativity, you can make some super fun Minion Eyes Printables that your kids will love. Not only are they fun and easy to make, but they can also add a touch of bright color and personality to your kid’s room. Plus, the best part is that you can customize them to fit your kid’s favorite colors and themes. So whether you’re looking for a fun craft project for your kids, or just a easy way to spruce up their room, paper crafts are the perfect solution!
I would stay connected and keep you updated with parenting tips, creative ideas, easy crafts, and free Printables. Subscribe to Colossalumbrella to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Disclaimer – This page has affiliate links. I appreciate your support for using affiliate links on this page.